Saturday, September 1, 2018

Get better Lips with Lip Fillers at Rejuva Aesthetica in Ahmedabad

#Lip #Filler #Treatment #Testimonial

Special thanks to our #Patient(who wishes to be anonymous) for sharing her Lip Filler Treatment #Experience with our Followers

Q: What made you chose to undergo your lip #Augmentation?
A: I have really thin lips and was looking forward to having fuller and sexier lips. I was hoping it would boost my confidence also as well as my looks during my family gathering and professional photo shoots.

Q: Describe your experience with the Lip Filler Treatment.
A: It was surprisingly painless. I was nervous initially but the doctor @arthshah was really reassuring, and his injection skills did not make me feel any pain at all. I would definitely chose to go back for other treatments.

Q: Was there any downtime? How did you cope with it?
A: The downtime was minimal. Abit of swelling at the injection site but gone in 2 hours maximum i think.

Q: What's the outcome of the result? Were you satisfied?
A: I absolutely love the outcome of my lip filler treatment. My lips feel more sensual yet looks very natural. 100% recommended!

Q: Any advice for our viewer?
A: Don't be afraid of the process as it is really not painful as you imagine. If someone like me who has such a low pain tolerance can do it, I think anyone can do it too. Doctor Arth Shah at @rejuvaaesthetica is very patient and gave me alot of extra information about my treatment. So remember you can discuss your needs with the doctor to gain more knowledge yourself.

Visit our website for Fillers and Botox prices and treatment areas and we only use certified and High Quality #Juvederm #Volift #Product only

Learn more about our treatments contact us now on
Phone : (+91) 7436000990, 079_26929299 or
Website : http://www.rejuvaaesthetica.com
Email : marketingatrejuva@gmail.com
Facebook : https://bit.ly/2LIYJKu
Google Direction : https://goo.gl/maps/UtXMFVsX6LB2
Address : 102,Himalaya Emerald, Besides IOC Petrol Pump, Near Shivranjani Over Bridge, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

#Lips #Treatment #Fullerlips #Lipstick #Women #Ahmedabad #Lakme #Nykaa #Gandhinagar #Bollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment